Serves 4 Hungry Piggies
2 Cups Pina Colada Mix
1 Cup Mai Tai Mix (also called Sweet & Sour Mix)
2 Cups (500 g) of fresh pineapple or frozen pineapple
4 Cups of ice (3 Cups if you are using frozen pineapple)
1 Can of lychee
- Drain the lychee and save the juice. Set both on the side for later use.
- Add pineapple, pina colada and mai tai mix to the blender. Blend it for about 10 seconds until smooth.
- Add the ice and blend again.
- Lastly, add the drained lychee. Pulse for 1 second and repeat again (5-10 times until the lychees are chopped into small pieces)
- Pour in a glass and enjoy!